Erin M., Erin L. and Bobbie will be surprised to find this fun project waiting for them. We plan on hanging one outside our front door each night now until Halloween.
To create this ghostly creatures, all you need is:
Activate your glow stick first.
We will be using glow bracelets.
- Place the glow stick in the balloon.
- Inflate and knot the balloon.
- Position the knot at the top of the balloon.
- Draw a face on the balloon.
- Drape the cheesecloth over the balloon,
- Cut a small hole and push the knot through.
- Secure with a string and hang so they can blow in the wind.
The test tonight is learning how long the glow sticks last.