Some-Bunny Loves You
Butt, butt…everyone will love you when you surprise them with these adorable Bunny Butt Cookies which are this week’s recipe for fun. They take about 60 minutes from start to finish and the recipe yields 22 cookies.
1- roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated sugar cookies
- 1/3-cup all-purpose flour
- 1-container (12 oz) fluffy white whipped ready-to-spread frosting
- Pink gel food color, if desired
- 22-miniature marshmallows
- Assorted size candy sprinkles
1. Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, knead cookie dough and flour with hands until well mixed.
2. Reshape dough into 9×1 1/2-inch log.
3. Wrap in plastic wrap; refrigerate 30 minutes. Remove plastic wrap. Cut cookie dough into 33 slices. Cut 11 slices into equal wedges; shape each wedge into ovals for bunny feet. Place cookie dough slices and bunny feet on ungreased cookie sheet.
4. Bake 8 to 12 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks. Cool completely, about 15 minutes.
5. In medium microwavable bowl, stir frosting and 1 to 3 drops pink food color until well blended. Microwave uncovered on High 10 to 15 seconds or until soft but not translucent.
6. To make bunny butt, frost 1 whole cookie slice and 2 bunny feet with frosting. Place bunny feet on bottom of cookie as shown in photo. Place 1 marshmallow in center of each cookie for tail. Decorate bunny paws with candy sprinkles. Repeat with remaining cookie slices and bunny feet.
Hope that you and your kiddos will have as much fun with this Pillsbury make together recipe as we did.
How about some Bunny Money for your honey? Crafty Journal will show you this alternative to candy for Easter gifting.