Brussels sprouts, spinach, broccoli, cauliflower all may be bad words to some little ones and the start of a “food fight” for you. Any other more kid repulsive foods that were missed? Please let us know what foods are the very “worst” at your house. We are compiling a list of the most kid dreaded foods!
Where do you stand on making your kids eat foods that they (think) they do not like? Do you beg or threaten? Any tricks that you care to share?
Give this Sushi a try! It is a sure to win kid pleaser.
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons jam or jelly of your choice
- 2 slices bread
- REMOVE crusts from bread. With a rolling pin or large soup can, completely flatten bread.
- SPREAD 1 tablespoon peanut butter and 1 tablespoon fruit spread on each slice of bread
- ROLL each slice into a tight spiral. Cut each spiral into 4 pieces.
If they still refuse to eat Sushi, let them play with it!