The Banana CD scratch remover
What you’ll need:
- A banana
- A banana peel
- Some glass cleaner
- Take a CD / DVD that has smudges and minor scratches on it.
- Using a circular motion, apply a freshly cut banana to it.
- Next, wipe it down with the banana peel. The wax from the peel will help polish and further clean the disk.
- Take a clean cotton cloth and wipe the entire surface of the CD / DVD. Be sure to apply moderate pressure while moving in a circular motion. This should be done for around 3 to 4 minutes.
- Finally, spray the disc with glass cleaner and wipe it clean.
Voilà! Your scratched CD or DVD should now look like new! Please note that this trick will also help you repair scratched PS2 and Xbox CD’s and DVD’s.
Thanks Geeks are Sexy for sharing this not so geeky idea.
For another A-pealing Idea, go bananas with Bananagrams!
This award-winning word game needs no pencil, paper, or bulky board. It is
fast and fun. One hand can be played in as little as 5 minutes. Play at home, at the beach,
in restaurants, campgrounds, etc. Great for travel entertainment for the entire family!