Look at this DIY Halloween Garland idea featured on Forty-Two Roads. We are handing this one over to Erin, our Halloween decorator. Let’s see what see will do with it?
Templates for the cut outs can be found at Paper Crave.
These Spooky Spider Deviled Eggs were a huge hit last year. You might want to try making them with the kiddos for a fun together cooking time.
Deviled Eggs, always for Halloween, but this year we’re laying (out) special spider eggs to creep out some friends.
- 3 slices bacon (3 oz.)
- 8 hard-cooked large eggs
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- Salt and pepper
1. In an 8- to 10-inch frying pan over medium-high heat, cook bacon, turning slices as needed, until browned on both sides and crisp. Transfer to paper towels to drain. When cool enough to handle, crumble bacon.
2. Cut each egg in half lengthwise; gently scoop out yolks and place in a bowl. Mash yolks with a fork, then stir in mayonnaise, green onions, mustard, and crumbled bacon until well blended. Add salt and pepper to taste.
3. Spoon about 1 tablespoon yolk mixture into the hollow of each egg-white half. Serve immediately or cover and chill up to 4 hours.