Are you are a “choosy mom” who has an even choosier child who thinks Sushi is Yucki? Jif has a three ingredient, three step, and three minute recipe she will find yummi.
This week’s Recipe For Fun is brought to you by, you guessed it – Jif. We had so much fun making our own kid pleasing Sushi. Who likes crusts anyway? The chopsticks though, they will take a while to master. Hope that you enjoy this recipe as much as we did.
- 2 tablespoons Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 tablespoons jam, jelly or pPreserves of your choice
- 2 slices bread
- REMOVE crusts from bread. With a rolling pin or large soup can, completely flatten bread.
- SPREAD 1 tablespoon peanut butter and 1 tablespoon fruit spread on each slice of bread
- ROLL each slice into a tight spiral. Cut each spiral into 4 pieces.