Calling all car lovers! Now who would not like one of these chocolate models to roll on to their plate? They are an EZ cook together for even the youngest cooks. Be sure to start out with ample parts as there is a tendency for mysterious disappearance of integral parts.
Milky Way Cars
- 1 packet Milky Way Bars
- 1 packet Tiny Teddy Biscuits
- 1 packet chocolate Smarties
- Handful of Choc Melts
1. Assembling the Milky Way Cars works best in a production line. Setup the bars and allocate four Smarties per car, all the same colour.
2. Melt the choc melts in a small dish. Use melted chocolate to stick on the Smarties.
3. Using a thin object (eg: a chopstick), place a small amount of melted chocolate onto the Smartie and then stick the Smarties to the Milky Way bar.
4. Holding the Milky Way bar by the sides, press the tiny teddy gently into the bar.
5. Repeat until you have completed all bars. EZ, cute and tasty!
The Milky Way Cars are the brainchild of The Speckled Freckle Party Place. Thank you for the inspiration!
Transition out of the crib and race off to sleep in your very first race car bed that takes a crib size mattress.
For more space and room to grow this twin size Formula 8 Race Car Bed is the ticket.